WarSound.com

South Puget Sound's Tabletop Gamers Forum

Eldar Army For Sale! (2200pts)

Post items for sale, trade or wanted.

Eldar Army For Sale! (2200pts)

Postby lakekin » Tue May 16, 2017 10:02 pm

Hi! I'm looking to downsize my current collection in preparation for 8th. I currently have too many armies to keep track of and store and play with consistently so I've decided to part with my first army, the Craftworld Eldar.

They were mostly painted professionally, with some early attempts at painting thrown in by me, which can be easily cleaned off with some Simple Green if you want to repaint them. The majority of the models are pewter with the Guardians and vehicles being the exception. This would be a good way to get a lot of models to bolster your forces or start a new Eldar army with plenty of choices and variety of Aspect Warriors to choose from.

I would prefer to sell it all as one lot but if you make me an offer on a group of models I would entertain that option as well.

New in box, these all come out to about $1000. I'm looking to get somewhere around $300+ for the lot, because of the higher quality of the paint on almost the entire army. If you have any questions or want to throw an offer my way PM me! I also have pictures of the army at : http://imgur.com/a/lOKa4

*Edit: Also will toss in the three older Blood Angel models in with the lot!

Without further ado, the Eldar models I have for sale!
22 well painted Guardians
18 unpainted/poorly painted Guardians
2 Heavy Weapons Platforms
2 Light Weapon Platforms
8 Dire Avengers
11 Striking Scorpions
7 Wraithguard
1 Wraithlord
3 Warlocks
1 Farseer
9 Rangers
8 Fire Dragons
9 Warp Spiders
1 Autarch
Harlequin troupe
1 Spiritseer
1 Falcon
1 Night spinner
1 Wave serpent
2 Vypers

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/lOKa4
lakekin
Conscript

Re: Eldar Army For Sale! (2200pts)

Postby lakekin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:33 pm

Dropped price down to $300 for the new edition :) if you have any offers PM me! I'm also looking for assault marines, standard ones and any FW ones, so I would be interested in a trade if you have a bunch of them sitting around!
lakekin
Conscript

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade