WarSound.com

South Puget Sound's Tabletop Gamers Forum

Malifaux Saturday's at Game Matrix

Malifaux Saturday's at Game Matrix

Postby Rage » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Hey guys,

I'm going to be starting the Dead of Winter Malifaux league this Saturday at the Game Matrix. It'll be a series of one-day achievement leagues that will run for about six weeks, with a $5 entry on each day that will go 100% into the prize pool. Each person will be given a sheet of achievements they can accomplish, and after that the format will be very laid back (play games against whoever you want, etc). Some of the achievements you can get include accomplishing various strategies, playing against different factions, having your opponent pick your crew, killing all of your opponents unpainted models, and a bunch more. I plan on awarding the person who garners the most points 50% of the prize pool for the day. The rest will be randomly given to another participant who will be chosen by raffle. Some days I plan on contributing a third item that will go to a participant as well.

We're kicking things off at 3pm at the Matrix, and will be going for at least 5 hours. Depending on how things are progressing, I will likely cut things off around 9pm. On another side note, I won't be there on Saturday the 26th, but I will have someone running things in my place instead.

If you've got any questions, or would like a demo of the game sometime, let me know and we can work something out!
Rage
Corporal

Return to Malifaux