WarSound.com

South Puget Sound's Tabletop Gamers Forum

Malifaux Demos

Malifaux Demos

Postby Rage » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Hey guys,
If anyone is interested in trying out Malifaux, I've got a ton of stuff for it and am always up for demoing it.

Along the same lines, right now I'm running a small Malifaux league at The Game Matrix every Thursday, starting around 5pm. I'm always free to run demos then, or pretty much any other day, at either the Matrix or OCC.
Rage
Corporal

Re: Malifaux Demos

Postby Spoonfunk » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:54 pm

I have been trying to get a friday night malifaux open play going at OCC for a while. As soon as I get done painting my second crew I am also going to be applying for the Henchmen program. I am more than willing to help out with any demo's or in getting a crowd started at OCC's. Right now though I have no ability to get up to the matrix as I have no car, although that might change when my school starts.
Spoonfunk
Conscript

Postby Rage » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:23 am

Hey Spoon, are you up for a game one of these days? Starting Monday I'll be working until 6:30 and won't be able to get to OCC until 7:30, but I'll be free on some weekends, or any night that would work for you. How late is OCC open later in the week?
Rage
Corporal

Postby Cpeerson » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Gonna try and be there for Friday for some Malifaux.
Cpeerson
Soldier

Postby Spoonfunk » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:42 am

I am always down at OCC on friday's with my Malifaux stuff. OCC stays open until 12:00. On the nights that I am down there I usually get in a game or two of Malifaux unless no one shows at which point I am playing 40k....but friday's Malifaux comes first.
Spoonfunk
Conscript

Postby Rage » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:34 pm

I'll likely show up later in the evening, but I'm going to try and make it down there tomorrow. I got my GenCon stuff in yesterday, and am busy assembling Mei Feng and her pals. They're all so pretty!
Rage
Corporal

Postby Spoonfunk » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:14 pm

>>Rage....missed yer presence last friday....never the less I shall be there this friday as well.
Spoonfunk
Conscript

Postby Rage » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Sorry buddy. I started a new job last week. The good news is that I finally have a job. The bad news is that I've stayed 1-2 hours overtime every single day I've worked so far, so gaming during the week is going to be pretty hard to pull off, unless it's at a venue that stays open pretty late. Even if I got off work on time, I'd be driving from Renton to Olympia at 6:30 during rush hour. I'm willing to do it, but only if I'll definitely have time for a game..
Rage
Corporal

Postby Spoonfunk » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:01 am

gotcha....totally understandable.
Spoonfunk
Conscript

Return to Malifaux