WarSound.com

South Puget Sound's Tabletop Gamers Forum

Boardgame Nights

Post your introductions, and general banter here.

Boardgame Nights

Postby Das » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:12 pm

I would like to host a weekly boardgame night. I have around 35+ boardgames and while I play some from time to time it isn't really as much as I would like. So looking for people who might want to come to Lacey once a week to play a board game or two. Any day of the week except Wednesday should generally work for me and it would start about 7pm. I got two folding tables and a large living room so it should be easy to host a group.

If your interested just let me know what days and games you might be interested in playing....

A few things:
Just interested in boardgames. No politics/religion/sexism/racism/poor sportsmanship, just playing games.
I would need to host as I have a young son at home. So not interested in going elsewhere or Gabi's.

Image with more on the way!
Das
Sergeant

Re: Boardgame Nights

Postby Kingpin » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:07 pm

I could come now and then but I couldn't make it a weekly thing. I would be down for once a month.
Matt should be around here somewhere...lurking...
-Unorthodoxy
Kingpin
Major

Postby Das » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:38 pm

Yeah of course. I wouldnt expect people everytime or anything. What days work for you?
Das
Sergeant

Postby Kingpin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:21 am

I work what they call a Panama schedule. I have every other weekend off and I also have all they days of the week off every other week. Its complicated. If you pick a day of the week I can tell you what weeks I will have that day off.
Matt should be around here somewhere...lurking...
-Unorthodoxy
Kingpin
Major

Postby Das » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:29 am

Well for the next three months I only have school on Thursdays. I run D&D on Wednesdays. What about Thursday?
Das
Sergeant

Return to Warsound General Discussion and Introductions