WarSound.com

South Puget Sound's Tabletop Gamers Forum

Introductions

Post your introductions, and general banter here.

Re: Introductions

Postby Unorthodoxy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:37 pm

As has often been said, Post up the next day and time you're available i nthe 40K section of the forum and let us know what day you WANT to play in advance and you should have no problem as long as you give a few days notice.
Hold out bait to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and then crush him.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
http://www.40kunorthodoxy.blogspot.com

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Unorthodoxy
Major

Postby Charrigo » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:48 am

Hello Everyone.

I've been in the area for quite a long time now but just recently renewed my animosity for Games Workshop since the advent of 8th Edition. Currently building Space Marines but will be branching out once new Codices are released.

Had a few games so far and was pointed to this forum by a couple of helpful folks. I'm pretty much available any night of the week with a few days prior notice as I am a single parent and live out in Rochester. Saturdays are great for me.

Look forward to see you guys out there!

-Charrigo-
Charrigo
Conscript

Postby Inquisitor_Xian » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello friendos,

My name is Christian and I moved up to Oly a little bit ago and haven't been able to play 40k since but i'm finally able to get in on this new edition and i'm looking forward to it.

I play Sisters of Battle, Grey Knights and Imperial guard mostly but i've got a few Deamons kicking around here somewhere.
Inquisitor_Xian
Conscript

Postby Unorthodoxy » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:52 pm

Inquisitor_Xian wrote:Hello friendos,

My name is Christian and I moved up to Oly a little bit ago and haven't been able to play 40k since but i'm finally able to get in on this new edition and i'm looking forward to it.

I play Sisters of Battle, Grey Knights and Imperial guard mostly but i've got a few Deamons kicking around here somewhere.

Hail and well met! I think we talked at the store. Short guy with glasses. =)

The thing to do is get on the 40K section of the forum and tell us all about you and then put up a post of when you'd like to play and what kind/size of game you're looking for. People will respond. Give them a weeks notice or so whenever you can and commit! Lat's play some 40K bruh.
Hold out bait to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and then crush him.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
http://www.40kunorthodoxy.blogspot.com

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Unorthodoxy
Major

Previous

Return to Warsound General Discussion and Introductions